Pacific Plastics IPS SDR series of PVC pipe is produced for use in the pressure applications in which the maximum operating temperature is 140°F. The compound is PVC 1120 Type 1 Grade 1, with a cell class of 12454B.
The SDR series listed below, is produced in strict compliance to ASTM D2241. It is listed with NSF and complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 14 and Standard 61.
SDR series of PVC pipe are installed per ASTM D2855. The joints should conform to ASTM D2672, the solvent cement to ASTM D2564 and the primer to ASTM F656.
Cycle Flow SDR13.5, SDR21 for use in the Reclaimed Water applications:
- Sizes 1 / 2” – 8” are produced in Purple color, 20 foot lengths and Belled End.
- The outside diameter and wall thickness of the SDR Series of PVC pipe are measured in accordance to ASTM D2122 and are shown in the following table:
Our Schedule series of PVC pipe is produced in the following categories:
OD – Outside Diameter
T – Wall Thickness
C – Approximate Bell Depth
This is to certify that, in this category of PVC pipe, all the products manufactured by Pacific Plastics have been inspected, sampled and tested in accordance with the following specifi cations and have been found to meet or exceed the requirements of those specifications.
- PVC1120 Type1 Grade1
- Cell Class 12454
- ASTM D1784 Specifi cation for Rigid PVC Compounds
- NSF Listed
- SDR13.5 (Cl315), SDR21 (Cl200) Purple
- 1/2″ – 12″ IPS
- ASTM D2241 Specifi cation for PVC Pressure Rated Pipe
- ASTM D2672 Specifi cation for Joints for PVC Pipe using Solvent Cement
- Complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 14
- Complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 61